Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form 2018 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form 2018 – 2019 JNVST NVS Online Application Apply Link Starting date How to Apply Releasing Download Notification Check date Apply Link News UpdateJNVST 2019 Admission Form, Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form 2018: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 for Class VI (6th). Navodaya Vidaylaya Class 9th Admission Form 2019. Apply Online JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) 2019-20 on the official website – nvshq.org or navodaya.gov.in. JNVST 2019 Admission Form Available here. Check the complete information about to Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission 2019-20
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 Notification has issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Simiti in October 2018. Official Notification for admission in class 6th Navodaya Vidyalaya has issued in October month.Application Forms Will be available for JNVST 2019 conduct by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti to Take admission in Class VI in 661 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India. Admissions
in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form 2018 The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science.
Interested Students can Apply Online to take part in JNVST 2019-20 from website http://www.nvshq.org In previous year, Admission process was done in September-October 2017. As per official news, This year prospectus cum application form has released in October month. Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2018 has released in 24th September 2017. Process of submission of application will be going to end on 31 November 2018. Eligibility criteria details are available below.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010.This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs). In case of doubt of overage candidate seeking admission, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age.The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the samedistrict where he/she is seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it isdeclared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government.Schools where students have obtained‘B’certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2018-19. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2019-20 will be subject to this condition.
- Candidates who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September, 2018 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The forms of such candidates will be verified by DEO/DIOS. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will bedecided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years.Students studying under the above scheme from urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining seat in rural quota.
- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September,2018 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test second time, under any circumstances
Application Fee : –
Kindly Refer Official Advertisement Given Below.
The parents of the children who qualify the Selection Test will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification :
- Residence Certificate in prescribed Perform.
- Proof for date of birth. However, if any doubt arises, a medical board will verify it.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit certificate to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution located in a notified rural area.
- Any other documents required
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form 2018
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 Important Dates:
Official Notification Releasing Date
23 October, 2018
Online Registration Process Date
Last Date to Apply Online
30 November, 2018
Entrance Exam Date
06 April, 2019
Last week of May 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit:
- For Class 6th: Aspirants who are seeking for admission must not have born before 01.05.2006 and after 30.04.2010 means applicant date of birth should be between above mentioned dates. This age limit is applicable to all category candidates including SC/STs.
- For Class 9th: Applicant should not born before 01 May 2003 and not after 30 April, 2007. For all category candidates.
- Aspirant appearing for JNVST 2019-20 Selection Test must be studying in the 5th Class for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in govt authorized board/schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is looking for admission. Candidate must successfully complete the 05th Standard in academic session 2018-19. Actual Admission in class 6th for the academic year 2019-20 will be subject to this condition. More details are available in Prospectus.
- Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class V before 15th September, 2018 is not eligible to apply for JNVST 2019-20.
- No Candidate is eligible to appear in Selection Test for Second Time, under any circumstances.
» Only the candidates from the District concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligible for admission into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya has not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
» For Rural Candidates: Aspirants who belongs to Rural Area, he/she must have done Class III, IV, V from a recognized school which located in rural areas. 75% seats are reserved for rural area candidates in a district and remaining seats will be filled by Urban Candidates.
» Candidates who are studying under the schemes of SSA (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), they have to produce the rural status certificate which issued by District Magistrate/ Block Development Officer (BDO)/ Tehsildar.
» For Urban Candidates: Candidates who belongs to Urban Areas and School also located in Urban Areas, he/she should be considered as Urban Areas Candidates and has done the Classes III, IV and V from a affiliated school.
» For Transgender Candidates: No Separate reservation for Transgender Category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys Category for reservation purpose, under various Sub Categories Viz Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
» For 9th Class: Student should be completed or appearing in 8th Class eligible to apply for 9th class entrance exam. But finally Student qualified the Class VIII examination.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Form 2018
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
JNVST Class VI Brochure/ Notification 2019
JNVST Class VI Application Link