|Asst. Engineer (Electrical)||19||6||1||5||3||34|
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 60 % Marks
|Asst. Engineer (Mechanical)||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|Asst. Engineer (Civil)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Asst. Engineer (IT)||7||1||0||1||0||9|
- Bachelor / PG Degree in Engineering with 60% Marks
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||346||143||6||104||76||693|
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR AMIE in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control/ Power System & High Voltage/ Power Engineering.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||43||12||0||9||7||72|
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR AMIE in Structural/ Civil Construction/ Civil Engg.
|Junior Engineer (C&I/C)||31||13||0||7||7||58|
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR AMIE in Electronics/Electronics & Tele-comunication/ Electronics & Power/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Control.
|Junior Engineer (Fire&Safety)||6||1||0||3||2||12|
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR AMIE in Fire Fighting/ Industrial Safety Engineering. OR
- Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production Engineering with Full Time Diploma in Industrial Safety.
- PG Degree in Chemistry OR 4 Yrs Full time Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Bachelor and Higher Full Time Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Application.
- Note : Read the Notification For More Eligibility Details