UP B.Ed Online Form 2019 UP B.Ed Notification 2019 UP B.Ed Online Form 2019 UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2019 – 2020 JEE online Application Form 2019 for Admission in B.Ed Lucknow University Current News of UP B.Ed entrance exam Notification latest news Update exam date, eligibility Guidelines UP B.Ed Online Application Form 2019 UP B.Ed JEE Online Form How to Apply Last date Qualification Dates Apply NOW
Apply UP B.Ed Online Form 2019
Uttar Pradesh Government is going to carry a state level joint entrance exam 2019 for admission in Uttar Pradesh colleges for B.Ed course. As every year an Entrance Exam is carried for admission in B.Ed by a University delegated by State Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Details :-
Graduation or Final Year Applicants in 2019 are Eligible Now for B.Ed 2019 Entrance Examination.
For SC/SC Candidates
Applicant must have a degree for Graduation and/ or PG OR Degree in Sciences/ Social Science/ Arts, Graduation Degree in Engineering & Technology with Math & Science OR Any Degree Similar to the above-mentioned requisites.
Applicant must have a degree for Graduation and/ or PG OR Degree in Sciences/ Social Science/ Arts with 50% Marks, Graduation Degree in Engineering & Technology with Math & Science with 55% Marks OR Any Degree Equal to the above-mentioned requirements.
The Exam Pattern of B.Ed. will be as follows:
- The Entrance Exam will consist of Objective type Questions.
- The Exam will have 2 Question Papers.
- Each Question paper will have 100 Questions in total.
- Maximum marks will be two hundred of every question Paper.
- Time Span would be of 3 hrs (180 Mins) for both Questions papers.
- Each Question will be given with 2 marks at every right answer.
- There will also be a Negative marking of 0.33 for every wrong answer.
|SUBJECTS||TOTAL QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
- The applicants need to take care of only their Specialized Subject’s Questions. The Specialization subject would have selected by the applicant at the time of filling Online Application.
- The Language examination will have Questions over Language. There will be two language sections in the Question paper. The Applicants need to answer of Either English language Questions or Hindi language Questions.
How to Apply for UP B.Ed online form:
Applicants are required to Fill the Online Application Form from the Official Website of examination conducting Authority Official Website. Applicants need to save Filled Application Form & Registration No. for Future Reference.
APPLICATION FEE For UP B.Ed online form:-
Rs. 1500 for General/ OBC Candidates & Rs. 750 for Applicants belonging to SC/ ST.
Applicants need to fill the Application Fee by mean of (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking) Payment Gateway of HDFC OR by Submitting Challan Form in any CBS Branch of HDFC Bank.
|Name of Events to be Occur||Date of Occurrence|
|Publishing of Advertisement||This Week|
|Start Date/ Last Date of Online Registration||11/2/2019 to 11/3/2019|
|Last Date to Submit Exam Fee||13/3/2019|
|Last Date for Submit Totally filled Form||13/3/2019|
|Dates of Entrance Exam||10 -15/5/2019 (Expected)|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
|Duration of Counseling||01/6/2019 To 30/6/2019|
|Initiation of New Session||01/7/2019|
|Last Date for Direct Admission||10/7/2019|
UP B.Ed Admit Card
UP B.Ed Admit card will be released on the official website of the board. We will post the link to download the admit card as soon as it will be released.
UP B.Ed Result
Up B.Ed result is expected to result in the month of May. We will update this post accordingly.
Important Links for UP B.Ed online form
|Download Advertisement 2019||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Admit card||Will update|
|Official Website||Click here|